- Acupuncture, Supplements, Homeopathics, Audio Tapes, and Behavior modification help diminish cravings to get you on the road to a healthier body.
- Becoming a nonsmoker is easier and smoother with the use of a world-recognized acupuncture detox treatment. Most patients report successful control of their nicotine cravings in two to four treatments. Habits that previously triggered the urge to smoke are identified and then replaced by healthier behavior and thought patterns.
- When it comes to kicking the habit, a proper attitude is key. In fact, researchers have found that mental preparedness is one of the most important factors in determining success.
How do you know if you’re ready?
Take this simple test..
(These are all T/F questions.)
- Smoking makes me feel unattractive.
- I feel like I can’t taste or smell food.
- I feel like I’ve lost control of how often I smoke.
- I often feel tired and sluggish.
- I feel I spend too much money on cigarettes.
- My friends and family are upset with my smoking habit.
- I feel guilty or bad about myself when I smoke.
- I do not like the smell of smoke.
- I am willing to make lifestyle changes in order to quit smoking.
- I’ve tried to quit before.
- I have family and friends who will support me.
- I realize that quitting might be difficult,. and I am aware of the possible withdrawal symptoms.
- I have a plan for quitting.
- I know what triggers make me want to smoke.
- I am prepared to identify myself as a nonsmoker.